- The warming device is so easy to use
- The wax applicator with its roller head makes for effortless application
- it?s man-sized too, which is ideal for the chest / back area
- it?s amazing to see the hair is being pulled right out at the root
- simple yet stylish design that?s compact and extremely practical
- These guys have made it easy for anyone to experience the process of a salon wax treatment in their own home.
Waxing has become part of the Male Grooming process for many of us as we seek to enhance our physical appearance, but it?s not always easy to fit that visit to the spa or salon into our busy schedule.? Well, never fear, ZEOS FOR MEN have come up with a professional waxing product just for you.
Equivalent to a salon treatment, ZEOS FOR MEN created their new ?high-tech? warm waxing kit just for Men-on-the-go.? Perfect for a long weekend, vacation or for use on a regular basis as part of your male grooming routine at home, the ZEOS Waxing Kit is quick and (fairly) simple to use, it?s compact, and requires little set-up/cleaning!
So, what?s involved ?
The basic process is to:
1) Warm the Wax
2) Prep your body
3) Apply Wax
4) Apply Wax Removal Strip
5) Quickly Pull Removal Strip (gulp!)
6) Remove Wax residue with After Wax Wipes
7) Rinse with cool water
8) You may want to follow up with fragrance-free, or aloe based product to soothe the area!
Simple as 1, 2 3, right??? Well, it may take a few tries, but you?ll get it down to a fine art in the end.
Our Experience with ZEOS FOR MEN
We asked two of theManscape team to test out this revolutionary new product, and here?s what they had to say of their experience.
The warming device is so easy to use, just switch it on and 20 minutes later the wax it hot and ready to use.? The wax applicator with its roller head makes for effortless application, and it?s man-sized too, which is ideal for the chest / back area ? though obviously you?ll need assistance for back waxing!? In fact, we?d say, the smaller the area, the more difficult the process is! Tip: Make sure to apply the wax in the direction the hair is growing!
The tricky part which one can refine overtime is pulling off the removal strip? you really need to be fast, as the slower you do it the more painful it is!? But again, once we ripped off a few strips we worked out the best way to do this, and it?s amazing to see the hair is being pulled right out at the root?Ouch!!!
A few tips on removing the wax strip:
- Leave a little tab at the end so you have something to grasp hold of to PULL.
- Definitely hold the skin as taut as possible to obtain a clean, sharp removal!
- Always pull in the opposite direction to the way the hair is growing.
If you are novice to self-waxing then you?ll probably find a little wax residue on the area treated following removal, but ZEOS have thought of this and included a few after wax wipes that make for easy cleansing.
You?ll also benefit from investing in an Aloe-Vera lotion or gel to soothe the area as following your first wax treatment, you?ll no doubt be feeling a little tender ? note that even if you?d had this done at the salon, they?d have offered the same advice!
Stylish, Simple and Compact Package
The ZEOS for Men waxing unit (heating unit and applicator) is a simple yet stylish design that?s compact and extremely practical.? Easy to store, use and clean, and supplied with wax refill, after wax wipes, a big pile of removal strips and full instructions for use, these guys have made it easy for anyone to experience the process of a salon wax treatment in their own home.
Remember though, the first time might night be your greatest success, but give yourself a couple of tries and you?ll find this is a great time and money saving product.?? Don?t tell her, but the wife or girlfriend could even us it too? but perhaps you want to keep it under wraps for now?
Product Review by Men?s Boutique
Product Review written by Virgil