Cookies Make Websites Work Better
Cookies are small text files, with ID tags that are stored on your device (computer/ mobile/ tablet) when visiting certain websites. Cookies keep track of your movements on the site to track how you do what you do to improve your website experience.
Internet cookies are common and cookies added by us won’t cause any harm to your device. No personally identifiable information is stored within cookies; therefore we recommend you leave these switched on.
If you do not consent to these cookies please review our ?Accepting and deleting cookies? section.
- measure usage of various pages on our website to help us make our information more pertinent to your needs and easy for you to access
- provide functionality such as order history and other functionality that we believe would be of interest and value to you
Accepting and deleting cookies
To use the website fully you need to have your cookies enabled.
If you decline cookies you may lose some of the beneficial website functions of cookies. No personally identifiable information is stored within cookies. Therefore, we recommend you leave these turned on.
To check if cookies are enabled on your device, please follow the steps below. Alternatively, view your browser?s help pages or information on how to manage cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools and then Internet Options
- Select Privacy tab to view your settings
- Move the slider to your preferred settings
- Click on Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
- Select Privacy option
- Check ?Accept Cookies from sites? to enable cookies, uncheck to disable cookies.
- Click Settings
- Select ?Content Settings? within Privacy
- Select your own preferred settings;
Safari for Mac
- Click on Safari, then select Preferences
- Click Privacy to view Cookie preferences (Note: Safari blocks third-party cookies by default)
Mobile / Tablet Device
- From the Home screen choose Settings > Safari
- Under Privacy Select ?Accept Cookies? to view if cookies are enabled
- Open Browser>Menu>Setting>Privacy and Security